Indicated when no adequate diuresis is achieved with oral administration of furosemide or when oral use is not possible:
- oedemas and/or ascites secondary to cardiac or hepatic disorders
- oedemas secondary to renal disorders
- oedemas secondary to burns
- pulmonary oedema (e.g. in acute heart failure)
- supportive measure in cerebral oedema
- oliguria secondary to gestosis, if necessary after correction of a hypovolaemic state (NB: oedemas and/or hypertension in cases of gestosis are not an indication)
- hypertensive crisis (in addition to other therapeutic measures)
|Strength||1.25 mg/ml, 2.5 mg/ml|
Indicated for the short-term treatment of acutely decompensated severe chronic heart failure (ADHF) in situations where conventional therapy is not sufficient, and in cases where inotropic support is considered appropriate.
|Volume||1 ml, 2 ml, 4 ml, 5 ml, 8 ml, 10 ml, 25 ml|
Recommended for use as an emergency measure in the restoration of blood pressure in cases of acute hypotension.
|Volume||5 ml, 10 ml|
Hypertensive emergencies (e.g. a critical rise in blood pressure), severe and very severe forms of hypertensive disease, hypertension resistant to treatment.
Controlled lowering of blood pressure in hypertensive patients during and/or after surgery.