ANTIEMETICS AND ANTINAUSEANTS
The medicine is indicated in adults for:
- the prevention of acute nausea and vomiting associated with highly emetogenic cancer chemotherapy;
- the prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
The medicine is indicated in paediatric patients 1 month of age and older for:
- the prevention of acute nausea and vomiting associated with highly emetogenic cancer chemotherapy and prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
Drugs for peptic ulcer and gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (Gord)
- Reflux oesophagitis.
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Zollinger-Ellison-Syndrome and other pathological hypersecretory conditions.
|Volume||5 ml, 10 ml|
PSYCHOANALEPTICS, PSYCHOSTIMULANTS, AGENTS USED FOR ADHD AND NOOTROPICS
This medicine is used for treatment of dizziness of central origin and its related symptoms.
Treatment of myoclonus caused by cerebral cortex damage in combination with other anti-myoclonic medicines.
VITAMINS, OTHER PLAIN VITAMIN PREPARATIONS
This medicine is indicated for:
- Vitamin B6 deficiency (including in patients on dialysis);
- sideroblastic anaemia (congenital, secondary, drug- and toxin-induced and other);
- metabolic disorders (increased excretion of xanthurenic acid, primary cystathioninuria, primary hyperoxaluria, primary homocystinuria);
- isoniazid-induced neuropathy; - pyridoxine-dependent seizures in infants;
- premenstrual syndrome.